Tuesday, February 5, 2008

EXTREMELY DELICIOUS



What a day! We skied super deep snow during the storm two days ago and had a ball. Not really believing that we would find much untracked snow, we went up to enjoy the sun and great mountain coverage. As luck would have it, the gate to Middle Bowl Cirque opened just as we arrived. Howdy filmed me above on my second run (taking a big breath and pulling a Melinda - see Jan 27, last picture). Our first run is documented below- the tracks just to the left of the middle rocky area are mine. I was wondering why Howdy said "Stay close to my line" until I saw this picture! I honestly do not remembering seeing the rocks while I skied the delicious snow.

Here is a run that we took earlier in the day (below). Talk about gorgeous scenery!

No comments: