Sunday, January 27, 2008

Active Local Couple Loves Winter

Melinda Roland reports:

"In this photo at right, Peter and I are snow shoeing at North Fork (decided to take a powder day off and rest our legs). We had a blast! The sun was bright, the snow perfect and the wildlife very entertaining. (Dec 28, 2007)



Peter heading down POW MOW's Dr. C. run. The powder was ‘perrrrfect’ as usual. (Jan 6, 2008 )





John Leone and I preparing to descend Snowbasin’s Middle Bowl Cirque (below). This was my first time to attempt this run. Oh my! My stomach filled with butterflies, then I actually became a-bit nauseous as I looked over the crevice into the bowl. John told me to take a big breath and off I went. Will I do this run again? Absolutely!! (Jan 19, 2008)


1 comment:

Barbara said...

For a Texas gal Melinda is quite the adventurer! You go girl.
Barb